Monday, August 22, 2011

NOUSE TO DRIVE FOR LEGANDARY CAR OWNERS

Following his third place finish at Lincoln Speedway on Saturday, Kevin Nouse informed car owner John Pinter that he was leaving the #92 410 Sprint Car team to pursue another opportunity.



Beginning this Saturday at Port Royal Speedway, Kevin will take the wheel of the Gary and Patty Beam owned #88, formerly driven by veteran driver Todd Shaffer. “This is an amazing opportunity that I just couldn’t turn down”, Nouse said. “Being offered a ride by Hall of Fame car owners and a Hall of Fame mechanic is very humbling to me. I remember watching Maynard Yingst drive that car when I was just a kid, and now I’m going to drive that car… it’s kind of crazy.”



As exciting as this news is, Nouse did say that it was not an easy decision to leave the Pinter Motorsports car. “I thought about it all weekend. John and Karen Pinter gave me a 410 ride in a good car and I am very grateful to them for that. We had three top five finishes in our last four races at Lincoln, and seemed to be building on something. They are great people and they treated me and my family like gold. I wish them nothing but the best moving forward.”



Nouse said that the Beam team has not set a schedule for the remainder of the year, but are planning on attending most of the major events in the area

1 comment:

Adam Pash said...

Hi I’m watching your blogs. Your blogs are very nice and thanks for sharing this knowledge.I am very impressed from your blogs. Any people looking personal chips use in cheapest prices. Pls click here this link