Monday, April 10, 2006

Racing Fans Direct Invites You to Knoxville

Racing Fans Direct
465 Pleasanton RD #11
Westminster, Md21157
Phone 443-929-0591

HELLO FANS, DRIVERS, TEAM MEMBERS & OWNERS :
I want to give you a personal invitation to come along this year or meet me in Knoxville or except this
invitation to take advantage of a savings at a great hotel at a great rate . The hotel is the Hampton Inn located in Des Moines
IA which is only a 30 minutes drive by use of highway #5 which was recently put in .This is about convenience across from airport, not for any other reason, for your comfort & accessibility.


I‘ve stayed there the previous last three years an all the fans who’ve been there have enjoyed there stay immensely. The rate is $94.00 per night for either 1-2-3 or 4 nights or the 4 nights total is $421.12 which includes tax ( any arrangement can be made ) accommodations can be hard to find during Nationals time ,so I suggest to book now through me at my rate as prices will go up in July & August to save. If your going to Knoxville please allow me to assist you in any way possible or do stop by an see me in section AA , row 31 ,seats 5 to 20 or during autograph sessions on Thursday & Friday in show building outside 4th turn in afternoons .I hope I can eventually meet each one of you here or in the course of our racing travels who have been so good to inquire about what I hope will be #1 of all fan organizations to benefit only you . Your interests are I care about in my agenda to bring what you want &need to fulfill racing experiences on weeks or weekends .
On my website you’ll notice my advertised itinerary for our 4th Annual Knoxville Nationals Fan Tour 2006 ,this is not really a structured tour, it’s about what you want to do to enjoy everything about the Knoxville experience you possibly can in this short of time . My hope is you’ll consider these arrangements or tour either this year or in the future that fits your schedule , or meet me at this hotel or even at the track by even just purchasing what meets your needs for total enjoyment . I want to do whatever I can to make any plans easy , convenient , take it out of your hands no matter where you want to go , just contact us at 443-929-0591 or
E-mail @ racingfansdirect@bigplanet.com . I thank you for your interest. As always I am Robert Altman
Racing Fans Direct.com

No comments: